- name is Gattoussi Ramzi
- lives in Tunisia
- has no copyright law in his country
- is a good programmer
- wants a job at your company
- has decompiled and reconstructed your source code
- can provide evidence of such code
- will build web site to sell your software if you do not cooperate
Luckily I have never received such an e-mail threat. I work on specialized systems whose source code normally only goes to one client. If somebody wants to take our source code and sell it via web site, I would wish them good luck.
But I could imagine how this would be detrimental to a company that sells commercial software. I am not even sure how one would combat such evil tactics.